We would like to invite any patients who want to be part of the Virtual PPG to make contact via Karen Lavin, Secretary at the Surgery.
We require the PPG to talk to each other via email discussing practical suggestions to improve our service and to form opinions. We will require the PPG to interact via email to Hillingdon Health Centre and advice of any suggestions on a quarterly basis.
The group is not a forum to discuss the medical needs/concerns of individuals.
The group is also a place where policies could be explained or where general NHS funding issues could be clarified.
- To develop a communication between patients and the practice.
- To explore new service requirements.
Purpose of the Patient Participation Group:
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their practice.
- To provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions to the practice about healthcare.
- To encourage health education activities within the practice.
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care.
No special skills are required – just some time and an interest in fellow patients.
How Can You Help?
Prescription Service for the Household.
Providing Transport for patients to and from the surgery.
Possibly establishing a Carers Group.
Possibly establishing local Translators.
Communications between patients and surgery staff.
Contributions to the Newsletter.
Representation for Local Healthcare
Acting as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.